A business line of credit gives you access to funds to draw from when you need capital for your business. Draw on your business line of credit to handle cash flow, payroll fluctuations, get more working capital, buy inventory, or address almost any other emergency or opportunity.
Maximum Loan Amount: $50,000-$1million
Loan Term: 6 months to 5 years
Interest Rates: 7-25%
- Business only pays interest on funds drawn
- Capital is available when needed
- Suitable for a wide range of business purposes
- Might need to provide updated documents upon each draw
- May require collateral
- Higher interest rates, especially for lower credit scores
- Lower maximum loan amounts than term loans
- Some lenders will not allow the maximum loan amount to remain outstanding for a substantial time
The maximum amount of funding available, introductory duration of the credit line, and repayment terms depend on your business’s revenues, credit rating, history, and other factors.